Friday, January 12, 2018

Plastic Free 2018!


     Everyone makes resolutions around the new year, if your resolution was to go plastic-free you have come to the right place! I've done a similar post to this before but I found some awesome new shops that sell plastic-free solutions to everyday needs, I'm super excited to share these new essentials with you!

     I have found The Zero Waste Collective on Instagram and they have done all of the work for me but I just had to shout out their Instagram page because they are awesome! Here are some of the products I have found with their help. 
Buy this 5 pack of reusable produce bags for $32.83 on amazon

A SILICONE reusable sandwich bag for $11.99 on amazon

  Reusable coffee cup with a silicone cover for $26.95 on amazon

Set of 6, washable cloth napkins for $15.99 on amazon

Bamboo cutlery set with straw for $12.99 on amazon


     The next shop I also found on Instagram called Package Free Shop their products are amazing and their Instagram is so aesthetically pleasing, I highly recommend following them.  Beeswax food wraps, variety or whatever size you need. 

Canning jar drinking lid 

A stainless steel ice pack



    




No comments:

Post a Comment